Internationally Educated Agrologists Post-Baccalaureate Diploma
The Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences currently offers the Internationally Educated Agrologists Post-Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IEAP).
The IEAP is a pathway for Internationally Educated Agrologists (IEAs) to gain formal recognition of their non-Canadian credentials by the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists (MIA), the professional regulatory body for Agrologists in Manitoba.
The program facilitates the integration of foreign-trained Agrologists into the Canadian agriculture sector, through a one-year program of coursework and work experience. The program also stresses the importance of essential skills and professional branding by Canadian Standards.
The program assists new Manitobans with an agricultural degree from outside of Canada to achieve meaningful work in their field, and to help the Manitoba agricultural industry discover new talent.
- Have a degree in agriculture from another country
- Be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
- Have met the English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Have a valid driver's license, and
- Have a letter from the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists (MIA) indicating their application for registration has been accepted.